Hey, y'all! Just a heads up that there are affiliate links in this post. Which means that I will receive a small fee if you click on the link and buy the product or service. Read more here.
Do you love clothes? Have you ever considered working for yourself? If you answered yes to both of those questions then maybe you should look at how to become a LuLaRoe consultant. Here is a quick overview of how to sign up, along with some important things to think about before you make the leap. Want to talk more about the opportunity? Drop me a line or join The Comfy Llama community.
How to Become a LuLaRoe Consultant
Before you sign up here are some ideas, questions, and topics to think about:
- Create a list of questions for a potential sponsor.
- Determine if you want a local sponsor or someone that is a consultant that you have previously done business with a customer.
- Create a list of potential sponsors and interview them with your questions.
- Determine who your target market is and where they shop.
- Figure out what type of boutique you want to focus on (face-to-face, online, in-home parties, vendor events).
- Where are you going to store your inventory?
- How are you going to pay for your initial inventory?
- How much time do you have to devote to your business?
Think about your “why”
While you are making all these lists and asking all of these questions, a really important one is for you to understand your motivation and your “why” you want to start this business for yourself. Because trust me, this is a business and it is some hard work.