Hey, y'all! Just a heads up that there are affiliate links in this post. Which means that I will receive a small fee if you click on the link and buy the product or service. Read more here.
If you had told me even five years ago that I would be a work-from-home mama with two direct sales businesses and a blog I would have called you crazy. But you know what? I love what I do! I have found my passion and I am putting things in place to live a life I love fully. One that allows my daughter and I to live out our dreams. And you know what? I am probably not alone! Ready to learn how?
Do what you love, love what you do series
Do what you love, love what you do.
Over the next few months, I will be interviewing women that work in various direct sales, traditional business models, and online businesses. Through these interviews, we’ll learn more about the women, their businesses, and how those opportunities are helping them live out their dreams.
We’ll tackle these questions and more:
- What is your favorite thing about your business/company?
- Tell us what surprised you most about working in (your field).
- If you were the founder or a key executive what thing would you improve or change?
- Give the biggest piece of advice if they take the opportunity to join your business.
- If you could go back to the beginning, what would you have done differently?
- What tool(s) are essential:
- What type of training or courses do you think would benefit someone joining your business?
Additionally, I will continue to review online courses, tools and resources, and texts that might be useful for you to explore business resources when you make the leap and start your own business. I highly recommend starting with Girl, Wash Your Face, it is a fabulous starting point when you are ready to start living your dream but are a bit afraid to make the leap. Some business resources can also be found in this post, but that is just the tip of the iceberg! More reviews are coming soon.
Let’s start the journey!
Are you ready to find your passion? Let’s explore together!
Also, hop over to The Busy Llama community page and be a part of the discussion.